With over 30 years of experience, Pharmacology Discovery Services conducts non-GLP safety and efficacy in vivo studies to meet the in vivo pharmacology needs of our clients. We offer efficacy models in eight different therapeutic areas that incorporate biomarkers and outcome measures to enable greater prediction of success in the clinic. Each therapeutic area is supported by Technical Directors and Study Directors that are all fluent in English (written and verbal). Our laboratory staff, with an average of 15 years experience, can meet a variety of study endpoints to generate the high-quality, reproducible data your projects require. To meet the needs of your specific drug discovery project we also have the flexibility to develop custom in vivo models.
Accreditations & Certifications
- AAALAC accreditated BSL-2 facility
- Compliant with:
- International Guiding Principles for Biomedical Research (CIOMS)
- U.S. FDA, European EMEA and Japanese MHW
- Office of Laboratory Welfare (OLAW)
Pharmacology Discovery Services has a broad range of experience with all types of agents used in drug discovery programs to develop potential therapeutics such as small molecules, biologics, cellular agents, vaccines, RNAi, liposomal formulations, and nanoparticles.
Formulation and Dosing Options for our in vivo pharmacology models include:
- Standard Methods – ID, IM, IN, IP, IT, IV, PO, SC, Topical
- Short and Long-term Continuous IV Infusion
- Adjustable Dose Schedule – qd, bid, tid, qid
- Formulation Optimization Services
Additional services for your in vivo pharmacology study:
- Bioassay, blood gases, clinical chemistry, exposure (PK), flow cytometry, gross pathology, hematology, necropsy, surgery
Custom Model Development
- Consultative development of custom models with wild type or genetically modified models
Pharmacology Discovery Services is a Partner Lab of Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services. For >40 years, Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services has been a trusted CRO supporting global Drug Discovery clients from Target Id through to Candidate Selection. Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services was built by bringing together the market leading drug discovery expertise of Panlabs, Cerep, EMD Millipore's Discovery & Development Solutions business, and Villapharma Research to offer a comprehensive package of drug discovery products and services, including in vitro assays, cell-based phenotypic assays, safety & efficacy, ADME-Tox, chemistry and custom proteins & assay development services. This partnership grants our clients access to a broad portfolio of drug discovery products and services to help advance their drug candidates to the clinic.