The information you leave when you visit a website
In general you can anonymously visit every Pharmacology Discovery Services website. However:
- when you leave your personal details to order a service, ask a question, subscribe to a newsletter, post a comment etc. we keep this information in order to keep good contact with you regarding current and future requests.
- when you connect to our websites, we track non-personal information like the connection path, time of the day, etc. for statistical reasons that will enable us to constantly improve our websites and hence our service to you. This information doesn't give us any personal information about you or your organisation.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information we collect as stated above is used as follow:
- your contact data are shared within any company of the Pharmacology Discovery Services Group whenever needed to fulfil a service you requested.
- your contact data might be shared with subcontractors whenever needed to fulfil a service you requested.
- your contact data might be shared with authorities whenever the Pharmacology Discovery Services Group feels a need to protect itself.
- your contact data will never be sold to third parties.
- your contact data are strictly protected in the Group databases
Links to third party websites
Pharmacology Discovery Services does not control and does not take responsibility for actions taken by third party websites regarding your privacy.
You can contact us any time at:
Pharmacology Discovery Services Taiwan, Ltd.
No. 158 Li Teh Road, Peitou
Phone : +886-2-2891-6067
Fax : +886-2-2892-3518